DisruptHR Charleston is on its way, and we’re pleased to announce the talented individuals who will hit our stage and drop some knowledge! Our third edition of DisruptHR features HR professionals, business leaders, and entrepreneurs from across industries, all with their pulse on workplace evolution and bringing positive change to our business community.
Grab some tickets while they are still available, and bring your whole team for a night of dynamic, 5-minute talks guaranteed to make you think, laugh, and cheer! I mean, with a lineup like this, you know the night it going to be electric:
- Brad Ebenhoeh, Managing Partner, Accountfully
- Janet Bates, Director of Marketing, CF Evans Construction
- Lee Deas, CEO & Founder, Obviously Marketing
- Nathan Adamson, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Radtab
- E. Monique Mack, Human Resources Coordinator, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Kirk McMillan, CEO Chair, Vistage Worldwide
- Sara Kindsfater-Yerkes, Consultant & Coach, bluSKY Strategy
- AJ Richichi, CEO, Sentio
- Melissa Barker, CEO & Founder, MEL BAR MAR Digital Marketing Studio
- Thomas Heath, Lead Coach & Chief Strategist, Thomas Heath Coaching
- Justin McWhorter, Account Manager, Sage People
- Charles Causey, Co-Founder and Team Leader, Agile Partnering
- Kirk Vitello, Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer, Dale Carnegie
We hope you’re as excited as we are to hear each one of these talks, and we’ll see you on November 1!