The fifth edition of DisruptHR Charleston is in just two weeks, and we’re so excited to bring together our community for another night of thought-providing ideas!
To that end, we’re thrilled to announce the brave business leaders who are hitting the American Theater stage on November 1 to share their insights into “The Future of Work”. Be sure to grab a ticket before the event sells out, as this is one show you won’t want to miss…
- Monica Mutter – Director of Leadership Development, Blackbaud
- Ben Dollar – National Director of Recruitment, NP Now
- Jason Prechter – Director of Sales, Employers Health Network
- Sherry Gingerich – HR Talent Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Melanie Mathos – CMO, Narrative
- Merrick Rosenberg – CEO, Take Flight Learning
- Scott Brown – Founder, Hardie Consulting
- Christina Lock – CEO, Catch Talent
- Christopher Quinn – Co-Founder, Imprint Talent Readiness
- Rushe Hudzinski – Faculty, Savannah Technical College
The doors will open at 5:30 for networking, an open bar, and light snacks, with the talks kicking off around 6:30. After the presentations, the drinks will flow and the networking will continue until 8:30. SHRM and HRCI credits will be available after the show, then attendees are invited to the afterparty a block away at Republic Garden & Lounge.